- Every report is detailed and customised to suit the particular property, unlike basic generic reports.
Useful Tips, links and preventative maintenance suggestions are included throughout the report to help you maintain your house for the long term.
- Extensive use of photos for a better understanding and perspective of faults.
Google image snippet showing location of buildings on the property and relationship to north, for ease of reference
- Floor plan sketch (if available)
Site and surface drainage
Fences and paving
Illegal structures *
Individual buildings and structures on the property, condition of each are noted in detail. Sheds, carport, garage, pergola, patio roof structures
Roof exterior (if safely accessible)
Roof interior (where accessible)
Sub–floor (where accessible)
If a Safety switch is fitted
If a Smoke detector is fitted
Comparison table of items. This gives you a better understanding of how the building compares with others of a similar age and type.
Areas accessed and not accessed, and reasons why no access was gained. Areas requiring further access
Catagory list of main items identified requiring attention/replacing, further investigation or require quotes on rectification.
Suggested useful links
* Regarding illegal structures, comments maybe made, but bear in mind that the report is NOT a compliance check. A list of what appear to be additions, may be compiled to help when your searches are carried out.
* These items are checked by a licensed builder only. An expert must be employed in the areas of specialised knowledge, if required.