Why Choose Us? Why Building Inspections Brisbane?
- Confidential reports, we do not discuss the outcome of the report with the agent or seller
- Used by banks, lending societies, leading solicitors, Brisbane City Council, investors, fund managers, superannuation funds, investment advisors, interstate buyers and individuals
- Independent of real estate agents, working in the best interest of the buyers
- Majority of building inspection services rely heavily on Real Estate agents for referrals, we don’t
- Welcome client onsite for consultation on conclusion of the inspection to explain the report, main problems and how it compares to other buildings of its age and type
- Access to the inspector for advice, long after the inspection has been carried, at no extra cost
- Easy to follow report that is second to none, written in plain English for anyone to understand
- Extensive use of photos with accompanying explanation throughout the report that may help put you in a far better negotiating position, if major problems are found that you were not aware of before signing the contract!
- Comparison checklist to other buildings of its age and type combined with photos is included to help put any problems in perspective also in making an informed decision
- Reports that more than exceed the ASA 4349.1 Standards
- Access the roof exterior (even a two storey building) where safe to do so
- Full member of the Master Builders Association, since 1977
- Founding member of the Institute of Building Consultants
- Fully licensed with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC)
- Covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Economical recommendations on rectification of problems, alterations and extensions (if required)
- Preventative maintenance suggestions throughout the report (to help avoid future potential problems) with extensive use of relevant illustrations and photos, for a better understanding
- Experienced in all aspects of the building industry, renovation, extensions, alterations in modern and traditional style Colonial and Queenslander homes, with additional free advice (if required)
- Equipped with thermal imaging camera, powerful HID torch, ladders and moisture meter
- Because we are specialists in building inspections, our goal is to help educate buyers with our vast knowledge and experience!
Testimonials for Building Inspections Brisbane?
Please do a Google Search on Peter Weddell (building inspector).
We think it’s the best independent way for you to find out what others say about him and his track record.