The QLD Home Buyers Inspection Service (QBIS) has been educating buyers with a wealth of knowledge gained from experience in all aspects of the building industry dating back to 1966. If you’re looking for a qualified building inspector in Brisbane, you’re in the right place!
We work in the best interest of our client, no one else. QBIS does not and will not engage in any referral/reward programs with real estate agents. No real estate agent will ever get their say in regards to the true condition of your prospective property.
Unlike some other building inspectors our reports are not disclosed with the real estate agent or the seller.
Full member of the Master Builders Association since 1977.
We carry unrestricted QBCC licenses in both domestic and commercial construction. This means we can facilitate, just about any job you throw at us. Call me, Peter, today, if you’d like some help with your building inspection report.
We treat every building inspection report as if it were for a member of our own family.
We have been the eyes for many interstate and overseas buyers also large companies that rely upon us for confidentiality and an honest detailed report that is second to NONE!
You can be rest assured you are employing the person responsible for the business, Peter Weddell, owner/operator.
- Brisbane City Council
- Major Banks
- Lending Societies
- Leading Solicitors / Lawyers
- Interstate & Overseas Property Buyers
- First Home Buyers
- Property Investors
- Fund Managers
- Investment Advisors
- Superannuation Funds
- Property Managers
Why Get a Building Inspector to Inspect your Property?
1. Identify any potential hazards or defects of the property
2. Plan a Renovation or Demolition for the Property
3. Identify Potential Asbestos Issues that Could Devalue the Property of Cause Issues with Demolition
4. Identify and Issues with the Property that May be Relevant to Pest Inspections
5. Plan Maintenance and Repairs of the Property
6. Identify the true value of the Property