• Hold a current QBCC domestic builders license or open license if carrying out commercial building inspections.
  • Have at least 5 years as a builder.
  • Carry current indemnity insurance.
  • Have a completed residential building inspection license.

I strongly urge you to perform a QBCC license search when choosing a building inspector.